[Evolution] Backing up and restoring data

Hi all,

* Evolution 3.8.4
* Ubuntu 13.10

I'm about to upgrade to Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (via a clean install) and want
to confirm that the File | Back up Evolution Data ... and File | Restore
Evolution Data ... combination will restore labels. What about
downloaded POP messages? Maybe I should simply ask if there is anything
it *doesn't* back up, so that I'm aware in advance. I've read about the
spam-filtering exclusion at
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/backup-restore.html.en ,
but that doesn't affect me.

Any other preparatory tips on backing up and restoring would be welcome.

Thanks.

Craig