[Evolution] Debugging theme comflict

Running Evo 3.12.8 under Manjaro Enlightment (E19) edition (fully updated).

I recently switched to the E17gtk theme which provides an Enlightenment-like theme to gtk programs. Evo looks great in the theme, but the calendar (ONLY) crashes with a floating point exception. The calendar interface loads up fine, but at the point of laying out the day and listing appointments, Evo crashes. Terminal output provides little help:

(evolution:1581): Gtk-WARNING **: Failed to register client: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.gnome.SessionManager was not provided by any .service files
Excepción de coma flotante (`core' generado)

I would like to get debugging information to pass along to the package maintainer and have looked at the wiki, but am still unsure how to do it. I apologize for the simple question, but appreciate the help.

Roy W. Reese
Madrid, Spain