Re: [Evolution] birthday in evolution-calender

On Sun, 2014-12-07 at 21:12 +0100, Bernhard wrote:
I am using evolution since years on different notebooks and
everything worked fine.
Lastweek I got a new notebook and transfered the data from the old
to the new one.
Nearly everything worked fine, but I could not see the birthdays of
the contacts in the calender as I could on the old notebook.
What should I do?

        Hi,
it depends on couple things, for example in a way you transferred your
data. As a starter, I would check whether you've selected the books
for an inclusion in the Birthdays & Anniversaries calendar and that the
calendar is enabled in the Calendar view. You can find the option in
Properties of respective book. I'm not 100% sure, but I suppose a
relogin is required to get this fully working.
        Bye,
        Milan