[Evolution] Which folders are safe to delete (namely in ~/.local/share/evolution/) ?

Hi there,
I'm currently using Evolution 3.12.

I think Evolution has accumulated a fair amount of cruft in my user
folders over the past ten years or so. I would like to "freshen" it now
that we've gone through the major changes like the maildir migration
etc.

Please take a look at the attached screenshot showing the
suspicious-looking contents of ~/.local/share/evolution/mail...
Can I safely delete all that (I suppose only the .cmeta files for
vfolders are still used—or are they...)?

Besides ~/.cache/evolution/, are there other (sub)folders that are "safe
to nuke" with 3.12+? Sometimes, for testing or cleanliness, I wish
Evolution had a big red "clean the cruft" button.

Thanks!