Re: [Evolution] Wierd debug message

On Mon, 2014-08-18 at 09:51 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
On Mon, 2014-08-18 at 11:54 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I'm trying to debug a POP connection using Evo 3.10.4 under Fedora
20
(fully updated, using KDE as the desktop). The server gives a
variety of
error messgaes, either "connection reset by peer" or a timeout, or
"cannot get POP summary". Looks like it may be overloaded.

Are you using POP [tcp/110] or POP over SSL [tcp/995]?

Is there a concrete reason you do not believe these message mean
exactly
what they say?

I do believe what they say, but I was hoping for more detail in the log.
I've attempted a telnet to the server and sure enough there is a problem
at the other end, so it's not an Evo issue.

poc