Re: [Evolution] Wierd debug message

On Mon, 2014-08-18 at 13:16 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
OK, then I guess my next question is why I'm getting no debug info for
the failing POP connection. I tried running again with CAMEL_DEBUG=all
and got over 120MB of logs, none of which mentioned either the server or
the pop protocol (i.e. they were all records related to my other
accounts, which are IMAP). This is after seeing the error message within
Evo.

CAMEL_DEBUG=pop3 logs incoming and outgoing POP3 protocol messages, but
that first requires a connected socket.  A couple of the error messages
you mentioned imply it may not even be getting that far.

Socket connection and TLS negotiation mainly happen in the lower level
GLib library, and unfortunately -- from a quick scan of the GLib code --
I don't see any debugging facilities for that.

Matthew Barnes