Re: [Evolution] SELECT INBOX Parse Error

Am Freitag, den 08.08.2014, 11:44 -0500 schrieb Paul Garcia:
I am new to Evolution, just trying it out starting today.

Evolution v3.4.4 on 3.14-0.bpo.1-686-pae.

Hmm. So you are running debian wheezy, right? First, I am not a debian
expert.
The latest evolution version, according to
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution, is 3.12, which
needs gnome 3.12, I would assume.

You might try to install debian unstable somewhere, maybe on a virtual
machine, check
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianUnstable

Status of GNOME 3.12 in Debian
https://www.0d.be/debian/debian-gnome-3.12-status.html

You might also ask on the debian mailing lists for assistance.

Hope that helps

--
thomas