Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.12.4/Ubuntu 14.04

On Fri, 2014-08-08 at 19:08 +0100, Daniel James Wainwright wrote:
I have the same problem - installed evolution 3.10.4-ubuntu1 from normal
repo in Ubuntu 14.04 and cannot create new folders without crashing
Evolution. Where did you read about bug and it being fixed in evolution
3.12.4-0ubuntu1?
Do you know if this bug has been reported on
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution ?
I tried searching there but can't find it - reluctant to report
duplicate bug....