Re: [Evolution] Search Folders doesn't work

On Wed, 2014-06-25 at 15:16 +0000, Emilio Recio wrote:
I click on my message account name, say "Foo".
I click on the menu Search
I click on the menu item Advanced Search
I leave the rulename the same "Untitled" (after all, I don't want a
search folder, I just want all emails in my IMAP/EWS server with a
particular message body content... it should be a quick thing)
Dropdown: "All the following conditions"
Dropdown: "All Related"
Add condition:
Message Body contains "a"

It should return all emails containing the letter "a". It does not...
this is a bug, no?

It looks like you're creating a rule but not applying it. Filter rules
are applied only on new messages, or when you explicitly invoke them
using Message->Apply Filters (Ctrl-Y).

If you want to simply search without creating a rule, use the Search box
at the top of the message list.

poc