Re: [Evolution] DMARC Authentication Test and Question

Hi there,

On Sat, 19 Apr 2014, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:

...  My ISP (ATT) uses Yahoo to manage its email ...

Tough.

http://emailskinny.com/2014/04/07/yahoo-mail-brings-the-pain-with-dmarc-policy-change/

(Question)

I see no question.

It's likely that many lists will have to ...
Some lists may attempt to resolve this issue by ...
Evolution doesn't seem to ...
Evolution designers should regard this as a "heads up".

I don't see why software developers should rush into product
modifications because Yahoo does something stupid again.

Another list that I use has simply banned Yahoo mail users.
It works for me, I banned them a decade ago.

--

73,
Ged.