Re: [Evolution] Evolution

On Wed, 2014-04-16 at 12:47 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
By the way, is the account an IMAP+ account?

All accounts are POP accounts.

evolution 3.10.4-1
evolution-data-server 3.10.4-1
gnome-desktop 1:3.10.2-1

doesn't solve all issues.

I guess downgrading does solve all issues. That Evolution didn't
response was an exception that always from time to time happened.

Just a wild guess, after you updated evolution, you also updated
evolution-data-server and other related evolution packages with it,
right?

Yes.

Did you also restart the machine after the update, or you left it
running?

Before updating I closed Evolution or even didn't run it before
updating, it at least didn't run during the update, but after updating I
didn't restart the computer.