Re: [Evolution] Accidental deletion of local folder

On Thu, 2014-04-03 at 19:00 -0500, Leonard Evens wrote:
I accidentally chose to expunge a local folder in my On This Computer
Folder.   Is there some way to recover what was in that folder if I
don't close evolution first?   I hope there is some place where expunged
messages are put.

If you really mean expunged rather than simply deleted, then no. That's
what it means. You might still be able to recover messages from the
server, depending on your POP settings.

poc