Re: [Evolution] Accidental deletion of local folder

On Thu, 2014-04-03 at 19:00 -0500, Leonard Evens wrote:
I accidentally chose to expunge a local folder in my On This Computer
Folder.   Is there some way to recover what was in that folder if I
don't close evolution first?   I hope there is some place where expunged
messages are put.

No, expunge is final an irrevocable - that's what it's for.  And it's
immediate.

The only way to get things back is to restore from a filesystem level
backup.  There's nothing you can do from within Evolution.

P.