[Evolution] Refresh of EWS Calendar

Hi,

I have faced this issue sometimes and I will be happy if someone gives me
some input. I am using EWS in evolution 3.8.5.
Sometimes after accepting the invitation, the invitation is not visible in
the calendar. Inspite of multiple refresh of the calendar, it does not show
up.
The solution is to kill the evaluation-Calendar-factory (or reboot the whole
linux) to have this visible. Is there some other way to force refresh the
EWS calendar?

BR, /Deepak