Re: [Evolution] Composing RTL messages?

Well, it's almost as weird as attaching a JPG file holding my message... not quite a solution I think...

So, does someones knows if the new WebKit composer is going to have RTL support? Is it even planned sometime on Evolution's roadmap?

2013/9/29 Thomas Mittelstaedt <tmstaedt t-mittelstaedt de>
Am Sonntag, den 29.09.2013, 13:04 +0300 schrieb Yo'av Moshe:
> Hello,
>

> I've recently joined an organization working with Exchange, and so I
> started using Evolution for all my Mail/Calendar needs. Everything
> works wonderfully and people who never believed Linux could live in
> this network are very surprised, but - I can't find the button that
> makes my e-mail RTL. Since most of the e-mails I'm compsing are in
> Hebrew - that's quite a problem...
>

> I guess there's no such option right now, and I was wondering if the
> new WebKit composer will have something like that?
>

> Also I couldn't find a way to manually edit the HTML code of my
> messages, so I can just change the direction myself. Does such option
> doesn't exist?

Just create a file with your favourite html editing tool and send that
as an email attachment.

--
thomas

--