Re: [Evolution] Composing RTL messages?

I'm using Evolution 3.10 on ArchLinux.

I saw there's an External Editor plugin, and would gladly use that, but it seems like it's for plain-text messages only and not for the HTML mode, meaning I could code RTL HTML there, but my recipients would get code instead of mail. Am I mistaken?

Thanks

On Sun, 2013-09-29 at 12:01 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
Some hint as to what version of Evolution you are using would help - the
answers are sometimes version dependent.

> I've recently joined an organization working with Exchange, and so I
> started using Evolution for all my Mail/Calendar needs. Everything
> works wonderfully and people who never believed Linux could live in
> this network are very surprised, but - I can't find the button that
> makes my e-mail RTL. Since most of the e-mails I'm compsing are in
> Hebrew - that's quite a problem...
>

> I guess there's no such option right now, and I was wondering if the
> new WebKit composer will have something like that?
>

> Also I couldn't find a way to manually edit the HTML code of my
> messages, so I can just change the direction myself. Does such option
> doesn't exist?

I'm afraid I know absolutely nothing about RTL composing, but might some
of your issues be alleviated by using an external editor.  There have
been some mail on the list about such a thing over the last year, but if
you have it installed, it can be configured under Edit->Plugins.

P.