Re: [Evolution] Composing RTL messages?

Some hint as to what version of Evolution you are using would help - the
answers are sometimes version dependent.

I've recently joined an organization working with Exchange, and so I
started using Evolution for all my Mail/Calendar needs. Everything
works wonderfully and people who never believed Linux could live in
this network are very surprised, but - I can't find the button that
makes my e-mail RTL. Since most of the e-mails I'm compsing are in
Hebrew - that's quite a problem...

I guess there's no such option right now, and I was wondering if the
new WebKit composer will have something like that?

Also I couldn't find a way to manually edit the HTML code of my
messages, so I can just change the direction myself. Does such option
doesn't exist?

I'm afraid I know absolutely nothing about RTL composing, but might some
of your issues be alleviated by using an external editor.  There have
been some mail on the list about such a thing over the last year, but if
you have it installed, it can be configured under Edit->Plugins.

P.