Re: [Evolution] Am I the only one who needs an option to allocate accounts to recipients?

On Wed, 2013-09-25 at 09:37 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
Evolution really, really is missing a feature for POP/SMTP usage, that
allows to allocate a mailing list/recipient to one of the available
accounts.
In my experience Evolution does a fairly good job of picking the correct
account to use.  As far as I can see it uses the same account the list
mail was received on as the account to send from - which, in all
honesty, is almost always the correct thing to do.  I've certainly never
had problems.  But perhaps that's just because I use IMAP.

IMAP/IMAPX seems to select the account you are currently look at - which
is probably the correct account 99.44% of the time.   I never use POP,
so I do not know what happens in that case.olution-list

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383