[Evolution] move message to folder - typing folder name

When i want to move a message to another folder using Ctrl+Shift+V (or right-click and "Move to folder...") you get a window with the folder tree to select the folder you want to move the message to.
I have two questions:

1) Can I change the default size of this window somehow?
2) When simply typing the name of the folder to which I would like to move the message, only the direct folders can be selected, but subfolder (when folders are collapsed) are not selected. Is there a way to make this also select or search in all subfolders?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Best regards,
Rudy.