[Evolution] Evolution password changes

Dear list,

I am on Evolution 3.6.2 on Ubuntu 12.10. One of my email accounts has a
corporate policy of enforced password changes every few weeks. It is
tedious. But things are made worse by there being no obvious way to
update a password on Evolution.

Sending an email when the SMTP password has changed will result in an
error message.

On the list it is said that seahorse would then open and offer me
putting in a new password, but this does not happen.

I then open seahorse myself and wade through the very many keys I have
for evolution's various accounts. Seahorse in turn does not offer any
assistance regarding which key belongs to which account, so I have to
guess from the passwords to which account each key belongs.

I assume that this (the lack of asking for new password) is a bug in
evolution 3.6.2 ? If so, what can I do to isolate this further and
should I report this or is this known (wrong) behaviour in an old
version?

Thanks

Peter