Re: [Evolution] Evolution - webkit integration

On Thu, 2013-09-19 at 21:16 +0530, samarjit Adhikari wrote:
I am under impression that 3.9.92 is pre-release version of evolution
3.10 which integrate the webkit composer.

Evolution 3.9.92 is indeed a pre-release of Evolution 3.10.

The WebKit-based composer is still under development and will not make
Evolution 3.10.x.  It is now targeted for Evolution 3.12 next spring.

Since the development team is all Red Hat employees, upstream progress
got stymied by our higher priority RHEL duties during this development
cycle.  Unfortunate consequence of one company funding a project.

Matthew Barnes