Re: [Evolution] Calendar invitation forward

Hi,

More update on this :

1. When I right click on the invitation and select "send as iCalendar" I get
this error

Failed to append to domain\user email server com:Sent Items: Operation would
change object type, which is not permitted.
Appending to local 'Sent' folder instead.".

2. No mail is received by receiver
3. I can save the invitation as iCalendar and then send mail to receiver as
attachment and it works.
4. The attachment in original invitation is not sent/saved.

Please advice. Thanks /Deepak