[Evolution] Evolution 3.8.5

I just upgraded from 3.8.3 to 3.8.5 without incident.  I'm running
openSUSE 12.3 with KDE as a WM.  There are just a few noticeable
changes.  Just enough to make evolution a little nicer, A little
smoother, faster, and easier to use.

I just wanted to thank the people who put in the effort to build this
product, and make it available.  It fits my needs almost perfectly!

I guess I should go to Gmone.org and post this there.  But, I know there
are a few developers on this list, and a bunch of people who are not
developers but do some pretty heavy tech support.  I wouldn't be able to
use this application without your efforts.  So, Thanks a bunch!

Lately, there have been some people here who really don't seem to
appreciate what is software is, does, and can do.  I fell sorry for
them.

Bart