[Evolution] Cannot send email, no secure connection possible

Hi,
i cant send emails through smtp.gmx.net anymore.

Yesterday Evolution informed me that the ssl certificate for smtp.gmx.net does not match the requested domainname.
In the dialog i then declined to connect to smtp.gmx.net (checked that "never ask me again")

Now evolution refuses to connect to smtp.gmx.net with the error: Failed to connect to SMTP server smtp.gmx.net in secure mode: Unable to communicate securely with peer: requested domain name does not match the server's certificate

or it says: Cannot send message: service not connected.

How do i revoke this decision about the ssl certificate so i can send emails even though the ssl certificate doesnt check out?
Disabeling SSL is not an option for me

please help
thanks in advanced
rtrete