Re: [Evolution] Problems with search function in Evolution

On Fri, 2013-09-06 at 14:01 +0200, Till Clausmeyer wrote:
The left window which shows the folders of the mail account turns gray
until I clear the Search field.

        Hi,
this means that you search in "All accounts", or in "Current account".
If you search in "Current folder" only, then the result should be, more
or less, instant (in depends on actual filter type too). The search
scope is shown on the right of the search entry.

I usually search in Current folder only, and I guess you also did, until
you tried something new. :)
        Bye,
        Milan