Re: [Evolution] outgoing mails file/folder in newer versions

Am Donnerstag, den 05.09.2013, 09:59 +0200 schrieb Stephan Skrodzki:
Hello Tobias,

although I do not know if this is possible at all with evolution. Is
there any special reason why you do not use the "unix standards" for
such purposes?

The command line "mail" program could be perfectly used for sending
mails from scripts as long as you have set up an MTA (postfix, exim,
sendmail) the right way.

Best regards
 Stephan