[Evolution] error in sending mail

Hi Guy's

Please could you help me Thanks?
I'm a beginner to all this Linux (ubuntu)
and evolution, I keep getting an error
that saying "Could not connect to smtp.gmail.com: Input/output error"

I've sent a a couple attachment showing what I've done, I've taken out my address (come to think about it don't know why, when you have it anyway,) and I also get these to messages in the other picture.

So I'm asking is why can not I get my e-mail to send through gmail, I just about tried everything that I can find.

So can you guy's please help me?

--
M.Skey.

Flyfishing