Re: [Evolution] Evolution stopped opening HTML email

On Mon, 2013-10-28 at 15:18 -0500, Mike wrote:
This started happening a few weeks ago. At first it was intermittent
now it happens every time. Usually causes Evolution to freeze and / or
close. Sometimes new window will say "opening" and then a message
number with same result. Had to change my settings to "open plain text
if present".
Also Evolution seems to take a while to open, 10 to 15 seconds.
I do have a large amount of email stored. A tar.gz backup file is 1.7
GB. Something is telling me that is causing both problems. Is there a
way I can archive certain folders?
Thanks for any and all help.

Type of account [local, IMAP, etc...]?

Version of Evolution?  [if it is 2.x then your version is simply ancient
and you need to upgrade, yesterday]

P.S. Hope I posted this correctly.

Yes.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383