Re: [Evolution] missing calendar

On Fri, 2013-10-18 at 11:05 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Fri, 2013-10-18 at 10:51 -0400, Carpetnailz wrote:
That makes sense. Just a bit confusing because I would have thought
modifying would just be the default, since presumably that's the normal
reason for creating a new calendar.

Well, I don't know what the normal reason is but not allowing the file
content to be overwritten is the safer default.

Anyway, I submitted a request for this option to be clarified in the
user docs:

        https://bugzilla.gnome.org/710462

Matthew Barnes

That sounds good. THanks.