Re: [Evolution] missing calendar

On Fri, 2013-10-18 at 09:56 -0400, Carpetnailz wrote:
Well, I thought, start a new calendar. Maybe that will help. So I'm
going through the new calendar routine and get to the point of telling
it to use an existing calendar. Fine. I select the calendar.ics again.
But now I see a check-box: "Allow Evolution to update the file."

What does this do? There's nothing in the help files that explains this
item.

I believe that indicates whether Evolution should treat the file as a
read-only, untouchable data source, or whether it's permissible to
overwrite the file with modifications (new events, etc.).

Matthew Barnes