Re: [Evolution] Composing RTL messages?

Nope, I hacked the Editor, so it puts dir="rtl" for the necessary elements in the HTML it is composing.

2013/10/16 fr33domlover <fr33domlover mailoo org>

:כתב Bart, 2013-10-16 10:16 בתאריך

On Wed, 2013-10-16 at 09:58 +0200, Yo'av Moshe wrote:
Hey,
Just in case someone else finds this thread, I'll say I hacked GtkHTML (quite badly, as I'm no C programmer) to make all my messages RTL.

It's a bad and dirty solution but it works for me.

I really hope moving forward to WebKit in the composer would take RTL languages in account.

Yo'av
Nope!  Not working.  This message is still LTR

Bart

I think he meant he hacked the HTML widget of his local running Evolution deskto client. It means he sees messages in RTL when editing/opening then in Evolution. But you don't have the hack, so you'll see them LTR, with the default HTML widget.