Re: [Evolution] I/O operation timing out

On Mon, 2013-10-14 at 17:49 -0400, Carpetnailz wrote:
It's frustrating that the linux community can't hold to "if it ain't
broke, don't fix it."

Assumed you can live with outdated software, that only will get security
updates, Debian stable might be what you want, but I didn't maintain a
Debian install since years. If you want to be in sync with upstream, but
anyway a stable distro, then Arch Linux might fit to your needs. Suse
and *buntu indeed are a risk in my experiences. I don't have valid
experiences with Fedora and my Suse is outdated, so things might have
changed. I still maintain an *buntu install, but my main Linux is Arch.
There might be other stable distros too.

Arch isn't perfect, but for my needs the best of all distros I "know".