[Evolution] trying to set up evo in Ubuntu 12.04

I've installed evo in my colleague's Ubuntu 12.04 to test it. When I
open it, it gives a window for initiating setup by adding an account. I
click on the button to add account, and the window disappears i.e. shuts
down with no sign of anything else to come. I tried logging out and
doing it again; same thing happened. I tried shutting down and rebooting
Ubuntu, and upon starting evo the same thing happened yet again. What
needs to be done to get evo running in Ubuntu 12.04?

Thanks,
Swarup