Re: [Evolution] "Reply to Sender" does same thing as "Reply to All"

On Fri, 2013-11-29 at 06:23 -0500, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
I am on Ubuntu 13.10

Ah.  I am apt to just blame them.

I can test it in some hours or some days, since I've got a Saucy
install. In the past I experienced Evolution as completely unusable for
other Ubuntu releases. Arch Linux is my "main" install, but I install
Ubuntu to contribute to help Linux audio newbies, assumed I've got time
to do it, unfortunately not that often.

Evolution and Ubuntu isn't a good combination. However, Evolution does
change it's behaviour with each upgrade to current stable versions of
it's dependencies from upstream, I can't remember a not annoying
Evolution since there was the switch from version 2.x to version 3.x on
any distro I used, or I'm using.
I try to find a MUA to replace Evolution, but until now I didn't found
another MUA that can replace Evolution and that does fit to my needs.

Many bugs seems to be GTK3 related. I know, it's not wanted to point it
out on this list, so what distro to use, to get a not annoying
Evolution? I'm willing to switch to such a disto, assumed the distro
does fit to other needs too, e.g. providing package management as Arch
Linux does + a FreeBSD like port system as Arch does, following the kiss
principle etc. pp..

It's easy o blame a distro and not mentioning a distro where Evolution
doesn't cause issues.

Regards,
Ralf