Re: [Evolution] errors while running evolution

On Sat, 2013-11-23 at 02:42 -0700, Bart wrote:
When I start evolution from a terminal, I get to see these errors.
Well, actually warning messages.  They continue every few seconds all
the time it is running.  Anyone know how I can correct this?

evolution 3.8.5 on openSuse 12.3 using KDE as a DM.

I know I've seen a question like this before, so I did a quick search on
the archives - and yes, back in May there was an almost identical
question with a reasonable answer.  I was just going to send you the
link to the thread when I realised you were the one who asked the almost
identical question:

 https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2013-May/msg00166.html

All I can say is that Adam's answer to you

 https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2013-May/msg00171.html

is probably as good as you are going to get without any detailed
debugging information.  Basically, the problems are caused by running a
Gnome application in a KDE environment without various Gnome bits and
pieces running.

P.