Re: [Evolution] Contacts Issue

On Mon, 2013-11-11 at 10:20 -0600, Terry A. Haimann wrote:
after I open a new email and click on the "To" button, no addresses
come up, even though I have addresses in Contacts.  If I  go to my
contacts first and click on a contact, the info does fill in that way.

Evolution 3.6.2-0ubuntu0.1 likely is broken, at least it's outdated
since a long, long time ago.

IMO you should update to current stable release from upstream.

I won't argue pro or con any distro, but in my experiences Ubuntu isn't
a good choice for some needs and one of those needs is the usage of
Evolution.

Regards,
Ralf