[Evolution] Unable to Add Account

Hello,

I'm using Evolution 3.6.4, and I'm having a rather strange problem. Yesterday I configured a new Exchange account using EWS on my alternate laptop. Today, I am trying to repeat the procedure on my primary laptop (on the same network).

The problem is that Evolution doesn't seem to remember the account once I create it.

Every time I launch Evolution it starts the setup wizard. I proceed through setup and configure the EWS URL and user name. Authentication succeeds, and I can even fetch the address book list for caching. Once the wizard is finished, Evolution starts properly, but there is no account: neither in the main mail window nor in mail accounts in preferences.

It's quite strange because I configured Evolution just yesterday using the exact same Fedora 18 package.

I also tried configuring this account as MAPI but experienced the same amnesia problem. I was able to successfully configure a IMAP Gmail account and didn't have any problems.

I have tried the following to no avail.
  • Reinstall evolution, evolution-mapi, and evolution-ews packages.
  • rm -rf ~/.local/share/evolution ~/.config/evolution
  • Cleared out saved credentials from Gnome keyring.
  • Launched Evolution from a terminal to see if there were any error messages. There weren't any.
I'm having a somewhat difficult time understanding the file names in ~/.config/evolution/sources, but Evolution creates several files in there after completing the wizard. For example, here's one:

[Data Source]
DisplayName=jbrown DOMAIN_REDACTED
Enabled=true
Parent=

[Offline]
StaySynchronized=false

[Authentication]
Host=
Method=none
Port=0
User=jbrown

[Collection]
BackendName=ews
CalendarEnabled=true
ContactsEnabled=true
Identity=jbrown
MailEnabled=true

[Security]
Method=none

[Ews Backend]
FilterInbox=false
CheckAll=false
Email=jbrown DOMAIN_REDACTED
FilterJunk=false
FilterJunkInbox=false
FoldersInitialized=false
GalUid=
Hosturl=https://mail.DOMAIN_REDACTED/EWS/Exchange.asmx
Oaburl=https://mail.DOMAIN_REDACTED/OAB/10d7d3f5-c12f-4cb7-9d97-d56c9fddad9f/oab.xml
OabOffline=false
OalSelected=
Timeout=120

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Justin