Re: [Evolution] "Empty Trash" doesn't work

On Wed, 2013-05-15 at 22:12 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
Hi :)

Evolution is the MUA for my Linux, the OS for daily usage. For testing
harware I set up a Windows XP Home SP2 32 bit architecture and installed
Evolution 2.28.2.

It's impossible to empty trash and I've got no idea how to troubleshoot.
On Linux and BSD I would start Evolution by a terminal emulation and
take care about the output.

You don't say what kind of mail account this is (is it local, on an IMAP
server?, on Exchange?, ...). Also, 2.28 is completely obsolete, but
maybe there isn't a more recent version available for Windows.

poc