Re: [Evolution] "Empty Trash" doesn't work

Hi,

On Wed, 2013-05-15 at 22:12 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
Evolution is the MUA for my Linux, the OS for daily usage. For testing
harware I set up a Windows XP Home SP2 32 bit architecture and installed
Evolution 2.28.2.

It's impossible to empty trash and I've got no idea how to troubleshoot.

Is there any error message? I think version 2.28 still had something
under "Help" or so that should some debug info. My wild guess would be
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/3.2/mail-error-folder-mismatch.html

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net