Re: [Evolution] attachments issue

On Wed, 2013-05-15 at 19:19 +0200, mario wrote:
Dear All

I suffer the following issue.
It happens that I am unable to open mails with .pdf attachments I have
sent. If I try, Evo hangs and I have to kill the process.

Where do I need to look at?
(I am on Evo 3.4.1, Linux Fedora 17)

Since Evo doesn't read PDF directly, it uses a helper application. The
problem may be there rather than with Evo (I agree it shouldn't hang,
but it's not a very recent version). Check your desktop settings to see
if the PDF helper is correctly configured.

poc