Re: [Evolution] infinitive wait for network events

On Sun, 2013-05-05 at 23:33 -0500, Eugene wrote:
Hi Patrick,
I appreciate your response. However the purpose of this list is to make evolution mail client behave
property, utilizing any form of bug reports available.
I suppose the image delivery method should not stop any knowledgeable programmer from opening it. Granted,
it would take more then one click to see the image but inline encoding guarantees that the image is present
in archives forever and isn't at mercy of third party image hosting service.

+1  I *despise* pastebin services;  they just created disassociated
content.

But images can be attached to bugs, and bug referenced by links.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383