Re: [Evolution] infinitive wait for network events

On Sun, 2013-05-05 at 13:53 -0500, Eugene wrote:
For many releases, including the latest in Fedora 18 I've noticing
that evolution does not handle network delays properly. It will spin
in wait state indefinitely. Please see included screenshot. I wonder
how to diagnose and prevent infinitive waits. The only way to end the
process is to to brute force kill signals.

Eugene.

begin-base64 664 EvoForever.png
iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAABZYAAAAkCAIAAACVNviJAAAAA3NCSVQICAjb
4U/gAAAAGXRFWHRTb2Z0d2FyZQBnbm9tZS1zY3JlZW5zaG907wO/PgAAHM5J

Please:

1) Learn how to send screenshots in email for when you need to do that
(hint: send as an attachment),

BUT

2) Don't send screenshots directly to the list but to pastebin.com or a
similar service, then post the URL.

poc