Re: [Evolution] infinitive wait for network events

Am Sonntag, den 05.05.2013, 23:33 -0500 schrieb Eugene:
Hi Patrick,

I appreciate your response. However the purpose of this list is to make
evolution mail client behave property, utilizing any form of bug
reports available. I suppose the image delivery method should not stop
any knowledgeable programmer from opening it. Granted, it would take
more then one click to see the image but inline encoding guarantees
that the image is present in archives forever and isn't at mercy of

I haven't been able to see any image here ???
What I see:
begin-base64 664 EvoForever.png
iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAABZYAAAAkCAIAAACVNviJAAAAA3NCSVQICAjb
4U/gAAAAGXRFWHRTb2Z0d2FyZQBnbm9tZS1zY3JlZW5zaG907wO/PgAAHM5J

and so on for maybe 200 lines :-(

Is here something wrong ?
--
Thomas Prost <thomas prost prosts info>