Re: [Evolution] Auto show images.

On Wed, 2013-05-01 at 16:20 -0600, Bart wrote:
When I go to Help, it says "Could not display help for Evolution"
"The specified location is not supported"
I couldn't find anything in the help screen about fixing this.  :)

Does your distribution not install Help files by default?  Perhaps they
are separate packages?  Perhaps evolution-help?  Or somehow the GNOME
help viewer isn't installed?  If you can't view Help I'd think the
situation is outside of Evolution.

I'm using Evolution on an ARM-powered Chromebook running openSUSE
12.3... and help works here!  If it works even here your distro must
have seriously bolloxed their packaging.

I'm using openSUSE 12.3 on this computer.  However, I'm using the KDE
desktop.  I therefore had to manually install Evolution.  I wonder if
the help files were not included with the installation.  As is my usual
policy, I simply checked the little box in YaST that said Evolution and
assumed the entire package would be installed.  Perhaps I should change
my methods, or perhaps Evolution should include the entire package, or
list help as a dependency, as a default (would that be up to the
openSUSE packagers?).

I guess I could make a case for either of these options.