Re: [Evolution] Auto show images.

On Wed, 2013-05-01 at 16:20 -0600, Bart wrote:
On Wed, 2013-05-01 at 16:59 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Wed, 2013-05-01 at 22:31 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
Did you go to "Help > About" in Evolution and tried to get to "Mail
management -> Display of a message -> Images in HTML messages"?
If not I'd love to know what to do better so people can find this.
Probably direct them to "Help > Contents" for starters.  :P
When I go to Help, it says "Could not display help for Evolution"
"The specified location is not supported"
I couldn't find anything in the help screen about fixing this.  :)

Does your distribution not install Help files by default?  Perhaps they
are separate packages?  Perhaps evolution-help?  Or somehow the GNOME
help viewer isn't installed?  If you can't view Help I'd think the
situation is outside of Evolution.

I'm using Evolution on an ARM-powered Chromebook running openSUSE
12.3... and help works here!  If it works even here your distro must
have seriously bolloxed their packaging.