Re: [Evolution] SMTP Password changes

On Wed, 2013-05-01 at 10:03 +0100, Peter von Kaehne wrote:

May I went my frustration at the difficulties I have found changing my
SMTP password?

Having had my rant, I would like to move this forward a bit more
constructively.

Could you please advise me if what I did is the right way to solve the
problem even on the newest incarnation or what does/should happen.

I will then try and provide an update patch to the documentation.

Peter