Re: [Evolution] This a sample with Evo 3.6 and LibreOffice 3.6

El jue, 28-03-2013 a las 18:50 +0000, Ritesh Khadgaray escribió:

  I dont see this option currently present. You could probably file a bug report against webkit-composer. As a workaround, try copy pasting formatted text from libreoffice ?

Hi!  Sorry for my lateness...

            That's what I've did.  I pasted formatted text from LibreOffice into an HTML mail in Evolution.  And it didn't work.  The email is as black and white as usual.

I will file that bug report.

¡Thanks and sorry again!
Lailah