Re: [Evolution] evolution export/save to mbox in error

Hello to all,

Thanks for those answers. If I am right the export to mbox could have gone badly,
( too long files, wrong chars in it) because the previous conversion had some errors?
I mean, a mail cannot have null-chars or control chars in it.

I will have to look in all the mails then, I am shure it does not break all the mails.
If you want I will have a thorough search throug all the exported mails.
But that will take some time. I am shur I am not the first and only with this question.

At the other hand, what is the filestructure being used for the real mails.

I have now,

.evolution..... but does not contain mail

and

.local/share/evolution/mail/
bignumber domail  ..cache.. lots of numbered dirs with mailcontend
bignumber2 domail ..cache.. lots of numbered dirs with mailcontend
bignumber3 domain ..cache.. lots of numbered dirs with mailcontend
local             cur|tmp|New| and .mail-dirs?
local.mbox     with 3* dirs.sbd  1*  .#evolution.sbd  and a lot of
mboxes(mails) with data, cmeta and other types
pop     with a contend alike bignumber{*} domains
vfolder with:
Account Search.cmeta
All Account Search.cmeta
folders.db
Mail from Online Helpdesk.cmeta
UNMATCHED.cmeta

You see, I am a bit flabbergasted now, not shure what is current data
and whats leftover, or can be used for a new (re)conversion...

I am shure you know the right link(s) to the docs who can learn me about.
I have been searching in the docs around evolution but then get lost in
the gnome docs...

--
W van Eenennaam

This email contains information which is confidential and may be
privileged. Unless you are the intended addressee (or authorised to
receive for the addressee) you may not use, forward, copy or disclose to
anyone this email or any information contained in this email. If you
have received this email in error, please advise the sender by reply
email immediately and delete this email.