Re: [Evolution] Evolution PPA for Ubuntu 12.10 created

Hi

On Wed, 2013-03-20 at 16:29 +0100, Josef Bergmann wrote:
Dear Evolution-enthusiasts!

As many others, I also had different problems with the official
Evolution-Package in Ubuntu 12.10, so I decided to create a PPA with the
latest stable release (currently 3.6.4).

Do add/install it, simple open a terminal and enter

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:support-bec/evolution
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install evolution

No warranty for anything, this just works for me.

bye Josef

Do check out
https://launchpad.net/~gnome3-team/+archive/gnome3-staging

--