Re: [Evolution] terminal messages on startup

On Thu, 2013-03-21 at 08:42 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Thu, 2013-03-21 at 13:29 +1100, Bart Steanes wrote:
Unknown parameter encountered: "max log size"
Ignoring unknown parameter "max log size"
these usually come from samba, I guess, and are related to openchange's
libmapi and evolution-mapi. I consider them harmless. I do not know from
where they come exactly, but it seems like from some samba configuration
file.

Yes, they are obsolete Samba configuration directives;  it is probably
reading smb.conf from some default location [/etc/samba/smb.conf?].
Your distribution maybe packages Samba 3.x while the MAPI libraries are
built against the 4.x code-base.

--
Adam Tauno Williams  GPG D95ED383